International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Intelligent Systems (ICETIS-2021)
Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Intelligent Systems (ICETIS-2021). The purpose of ICETIS-2021 is to provide a forum for researchers from both academia and industry to share their latest research contributions and exchange knowledge with the common goal of shaping the future of Emerging Technologies and Intelligent Systems. ICETIS-2021 is devoted to increase the understanding and impact of Emerging Technologies (Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Science, Blockchain, Robotics, Educational Technologies, Knowledge Management, Social Media, etc.) on individuals, organizations, and society and how Intelligent Systems have recently evolved. ICETIS-2021 will provide researchers and practitioners with opportunities to discuss, attract, and explore areas related to ideas, concepts, theories, methodologies, and applications of multidisciplinary contributions on emerging technologies and intelligent systems.
ICETIS 2021 Tracks and Topics
Track 1: Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Machine learning.
- Deep Learning.
- Neural Networks.
- Reasoning and Decision Support Systems.
- Computational Intelligence.
- Evolutionary Algorithms.
- Data Science.
- Big Data.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Smart Cities.
- Cloud Computing.
Track 2: Information Security and Networking
- Applied cryptography.
- Data and system integrity.
- Database security.
- Intrusion detection.
- Network security.
- Security for mobile computing.
- Computer Networks.
- Networks Architecture.
- Networks Analysing & Programming.
- LAN & WAN Technologies.
- Industrial Computer Networks.
- Ad hoc and Sensor Networks.
- Cloud Networking and Services.
Track 3: Medical Informatics
- COVID-19 and technology.
- Health Information Sciences.
- Medical Image Processing & Techniques.
- Machine Learning in Healthcare.
- Bioinformatics & Biostatistics.
- Organizational IT applications in health care.
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare Organizations.
Track 4: Management Information Systems
- Knowledge management.
- Intelligent Information Systems.
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Technology Adoption and Acceptance.
- Social Media.
- User Experience and Human centred IS.
- Strategic Information Systems for Organizations.
- Information Systems and Sustainability.
- IT Project Management.
- Digital Economy.
Track 5: ICT in Education
- Artificial Intelligence in Education.
- Advanced Technology in Education and Learning.
- Augmented reality learning
- Blended learning
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning.
- Game-based Learning.
- E-learning and Distance Education.
- Education Simulation.
- Mobile Learning.
- Wearable Technologies in Learning.
- Ubiquitous Computing for Learning.
- Learning Management Systems (LMSs).
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- Virtual learning
Track 6: Software Engineering
- Software Testing.
- Requirement Engineering.
- Software Architecture and Design.
- Agile Methods and Software Processes.
- Human Aspects of Software Engineering.
- AI and Software Engineering.
- Search-based Software Engineering.
- Software Ecosystems.
- Algorithmic Graph Theory.
- Optimization in Software Engineering.
- Embedded Systems.
- Formal Methods.
- Software Quality Assurance.
- Requirement Analysis and Software Design.
Prof. Dr. Martin Ebner
Graz University of Technology, Austria
Martin Ebner is currently the Head of the Department of Educational Technology at Graz University of Technology. He is responsible for all university wide e-learning activities. He holds an Adjunct Prof. on media informatics (research area: educational technology) and works also at the Institute for Interactive Systems and Data Science as a senior researcher. His research focuses strongly on seamless learning, learning analytics, open educational resources, maker education, and computer science for children. Martin has given a number of lectures in this area as well as workshops and keynotes at international conferences. For publications as well as further research activities, please visit his website, and his Google Scholar profile.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aos Alaa Zaidan Al-Juboori
Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
Aos Alaa Zaidan Al-Juboori (A.A.Zaidan) received his M.Sc. degree on Data Communications and computer network on 2009 from University of Malaya, Malaysia. Then, finished his Ph.D degree specialize in (Applied the Data Science & Analysis in Cyber Security) on 2014 from Multimedia University, Malaysia. Currently, he is working with Sultan Idris Education University since May 2014 as a senior lecturer. Then, he posted associate professor since April 2018 up to date in the Faculty of Arts, Computing and Creative Industry (Department of Computing). He received (5 Research Contract Awards), (17 Intellectual Property (Patents) for Industrial Research Projects), (5 Awards for high quality teaching and learning), (9 Awards at international competitions), (150 high ranking publications at ISI WOS Index) with accumulative citations=5736 and H-Index=43 at Google Scholar, (Instructor for 16 Advanced Short Courses), (Secured 10 research grants in link with industries and roles them as (Research assistant, members, project leader), (Supervised 16 PhD and master students full research program) and (Worked 3 years as “Research Consultations” ).
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mamoun Alazab
Charles Darwin University, Australia
MAMOUN ALAZAB is an Associate Professor at the College of Engineering, IT and Environment at Charles Darwin University, Australia. He received his PhD degree in Computer Science from the Federation University of Australia, School of Science, Information Technology and Engineering. He is a cyber security researcher and practitioner with industry and academic experience. Alazab’s research is multidisciplinary that focuses on cyber security and digital forensics of computer systems with a focus on cybercrime detection and prevention. He has more than 150 research papers in many international journals and conferences. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE. He is the founding chair of the IEEE Northern Territory (NT) Subsection.
Full Paper Submission :
15/12/2020 25/01/2021 (Final Extended) (Closed)
Notification of Acceptance: 15/02/2021
Camera Ready Submission: 15/03/2021
Registration Deadline: 15/03/2021
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the ICETIS 2021 proceedings.